let's find your new home
search for your ideal home
Townhouse for sale in beautiful Cache Creek with long term tenant in place. The work is done for you, updates to each of the three floors featuring 1,800 square feet with 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms to ensure your Rental operates smoothly for years to come, or a perfect starter or downsize to this lock and go lifestyle! Located one block from the community park & pool, a short walk to the elem school & five minu...
This beautifully maintained and updated home features 3 + 1 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Updates include kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, window coverings, roof, appliances and more. Cozy livingroom/ diningroom/kitchen area with family room below and access to large covered patio and private fenced backyard. Great family location, school, parks and Aberdeen Mall in walking distance. Nothing to do except move in. In...Listed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (KAMLOOPS)
- Draw up a hard budget and stick to it. ...
- Make a short list of your non-negotiables. ...
- Use an experienced realtor who knows the area and the market. ...
- Check out comparable apartments and houses in the area to get an idea of pricing. ...
- Ask the realtor about expected closing costs.
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Kamloops & District Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
What are Buyers saying about Carmalita's service?
SOLD IN 1 Day $309,000 with Carm!
“I was looking for a condo in Kamloops close to shopping and amenities while still living in Chilliwack. My Mortgage Advisor suggested I work with Carm to help me buy in this crazy sellers market. She did more than I expected to work with me remotely and I was successful in a multiple offer situation with her hard work! Thank you so much Carm.“
-Buyer | 7-1740 Tranquille Rd.
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
What are the Sellers saying about Carmalita's service?
A stress-free real estate experience!
“We didn’t believe Carm when she said she could help take the stress out of selling our house. With a teenager, a dog plus three cats we thought no way would this be easy. We couldn’t have been more wrong. The entire process was seamless.”
- Sellers | 682 Sandstone Crt.
- Your Licensed Realtor working with you in the Thompson Okanagan area.
Active Member of the Kamloops and District Real Estate Association. I'm here to help you with the most important decision of your life, your home. A Hockey Parent who knows that sports is so important for the development of young minds. An avid mountain biker and outdoor lover of Beautiful BC looking for the next adventure trail (close to the hockey rinks of course!) Love meeting new clients and chatting all things real estate, let's grab a coffee soon #coffeechats. My other passion is financial literacy and actively volunteer in my spare time with JABC, which focuses on youth Financial Literacy, cause that's our future :). Kamloops has always been Home!
What do I offer you? Thanks for asking, that's a great question.
- Certified Negotiator* providing you the solutions to make an informed decision in todays marketplace, with a smile of course.
- Certified Social Media Expert* providing you quality media when marketing your home for sale, why? because it's "You're home, Your community" and my role is to treat your home as if I was selling my mother's home, the goal is to prepare the property to obtain the best market value.
- Award winning Realtor in the Kamloops marketplace, simply by providing quality client service in a timely manner, because you're a busy professional and I respect your time, your concerns and work with you to find the solution that fits your needs. Easy peasy.
- Volunteer with Kamloops Minor Hockey Assoc. Our two boys are active in hockey, so we volunteer our time with the team activities.
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement BC. This one's my favourite, I spend time Facilitating young people to enhance their financial literacy for a successful career. If your looking to get involved there's plenty of opportunities, visit jabc.ca
Let's connect, find me on theses social media channels