let's find your new home
search for your ideal home
Easy to Enjoy! Bright 2 bed 2 bath townhome in Parke Place Strata. Open concept living with laminate floors. Entertaining is easy for family in the large living room & kitchen, oversize windows to enjoy the natural light throughout the main floor. Second floor features master bedroom with two closets, tons of natural light and front patio with lawn views to the mountains, a second bedroom and bathroom. This i...
Urban oasis awaits you in this cute bungalow with a 2 bedroom suite, zoned RT-1 it's the perfect starter or downsizer. Amazing value here with so many updates; 2012: windows, roof, gutters, furnace & central A/C, kitchen, floors. 2020 updates; Hot water tank, Electric Vehicle Charging Station, main floor kitchen counters with Quartz overlay, new paint throughout, bathroom rain shower head, fully fenced with l...
This large flat .29-acre corner lot is right beside the Hub in beautiful North Ashcroft & 2 blocks to the school & park! The highlight of this property is the low maintenance private patio with a hot tub, plus gated RV designated parking and large fenced back yard. A rancher with a fabulous layout, the main floor features new vinyl plank flooring, bright open concept living/dining room & three bedrooms. You w...
- Draw up a hard budget and stick to it. ...
- Make a short list of your non-negotiables. ...
- Use an experienced realtor who knows the area and the market. ...
- Check out comparable apartments and houses in the area to get an idea of pricing. ...
- Ask the realtor about expected closing costs.
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Kamloops & District Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
What are Buyers saying about Carmalita's service?
SOLD IN 1 Day $309,000 with Carm!
“I was looking for a condo in Kamloops close to shopping and amenities while still living in Chilliwack. My Mortgage Advisor suggested I work with Carm to help me buy in this crazy sellers market. She did more than I expected to work with me remotely and I was successful in a multiple offer situation with her hard work! Thank you so much Carm.“
-Buyer | 7-1740 Tranquille Rd.
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
What are the Sellers saying about Carmalita's service?
A stress-free real estate experience!
“We didn’t believe Carm when she said she could help take the stress out of selling our house. With a teenager, a dog plus three cats we thought no way would this be easy. We couldn’t have been more wrong. The entire process was seamless.”
- Sellers | 682 Sandstone Crt.
Established in 2016. Born and raised in the Thompson area of BC, Carmalita Siemens has an intimate knowledge of the area, a highly rated and established Realtor® with an extensive background and insight into the real estate market and the local economy. With a passion for interior design and an eye for your next property deal, Carmalita is committed to providing high quality, professional service throughout every aspect of your real estate transaction. Consistently "Five-star reviews on Google of Kamloops Realtors” An avid mountain biker and outdoor lover of Beautiful BC looking for the next adventure trail with her boys. Hockey Parent who knows that sports are so important for the development of young people. A volunteer with JABC, which focuses on youth Financial Literacy, as now is the best time to invest in our future.
What do I offer you? Thanks for asking, that's a great question.
- Certified Negotiator* providing you the solutions to make an informed decision in todays marketplace, with a smile of course.
- Certified Social Media Expert* providing you quality media when marketing your home for sale, why? because it's "Your home, Your community" and my role is to treat your home as if I was selling my mother's home, the goal is to prepare the property to obtain the best market value.
- Award winning Realtor in the Kamloops marketplace, simply by providing quality client service in a timely manner, because you're a busy professional and I respect your time, your concerns and work with you to find the solution that fits your needs